Thursday, February 17, 2011

Writing A Memorandum To My Teacher

heats up properly

Better than TV: Inka is fascinated by the flames.
had glowing red sunset After yesterday, I hoped that we get really good weather today. But unfortunately it was then but only gray and cold, and I was freezing all day, although I my study the electric heater on full blast had run. We have in our old farmhouse no central heating, but four individual ovens, the fuel we burn wood, wood chips and brown coal briquettes. Of course, we never have all four furnaces in operation simultaneously, because then we would be busy all day just to feed the furnaces, and no longer come to work. The constant loading of the fuel is indeed a rather annoying issue, but this is the heat even more beautiful than the central heating. It is just wonderful to face with his back to the warm fireplace in the living room and feel like spreading the heat throughout the body. Just a pity that such a stove has no window through which we can observe the play of the flames. After all, our little stove in the kitchen such a disk, and I could spend hours sitting in front and watch the flames. Lovely! I would never have to live in a house without wood stove, at least not in our latitudes, especially since I'm cold so much more now than in my previous life, but I told you already told in another blog post .
So now I must, however, quickly adding new back a few briquettes, or proceeds from the fire.
tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment