Sunday, February 27, 2011

Canesten Ok For Breastfeeding

Why Inca on women is

Inca and Marion - 25 years together
If you are a real woman now, then you need but are also on men! Such sentences often I get to hear. Therefore I will now briefly explain again why I like as a woman rather than for men.
Like most transgendered people I too have my hated all my life (then male) body, because he did not fit my spirit to my soul. This led to my being male all flat rate declined. Although I have always felt female and thought it would have been unthinkable for me to love a man. I was therefore fixed at the beginning of women. The trouble was that the women judged the outer cover to and saw me as a man. The role of the male lover was, however, and assume I would not.

I had insane luck, when I met 25 years ago, Marion 1986. We knew after the first extended discussion that we are on the same wavelength. Marion did not want a macho types as a friend, so I did not have to take on a role that was not at me. For a while we even had a little Sex, but he was never the basis of our relationship. Otherwise this would have never held so long. The author of the book "The Little Prince", Antoine de Saint-Exupery, has explained very well what constitutes true love: "Experience teaches us that love does not consist in the fact that you look at each other, but that one together . looks the same direction "
1988, Marion and I got married - civilly, without dress coat and dress and the whole ritual nonsense. 2008 we had our 20th Wedding day, and today, three years later, we are still together to understand us better than ever, although Marion, as from time to wink stresses, when it is not actually on women.
It is possible that Marion eventually met a man with whom she falls head over heels. But even if this occurs, we will hopefully continue to remain best friends. For me, the danger is currently low, that I run off with anyone, because my sexual interest - not least hormonal - zero.
Whether men may one day be an issue for me, I can say not at this time. Today I would if I were standing before the election to decide definitely be back for a woman. But ultimately it should be so that the man / woman in love with a man and not in the outer shell.
How about if I had been born equal in the right body, I have speculated about it so recently been in the post nce of children and dogs .
tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment