Saturday, February 19, 2011

Beveled Mirror Tiles In Houston

Inka Inka

Inca sad in the chicken coop
day for me is not really for blogging mood, for on our farm, there was one death: One of our chickens - just one of the two largest, strongest and most beautiful laying hens - the afternoon was found dead in the chicken run. I had been wondering that the cock was so restless and constantly Rabatz made. Was perhaps one the chickens fluttered over the fence? Apparently yes, as a hen was missing indeed. I saw it already in the area are already badly plucked and eaten - by their own species. been killed but it is from those not. The cause of death I will probably never get out. Perhaps the hen was frightened, when a strange cat came into the courtyard? Chickens are pretty jumpy and easily get a heart attack.
Anyway, I was pretty sad. For the meat eaters among you, who often like to eat chicken wings and half a chicken, this may not be traceable. But I see the chickens are not mere animals, but in a way, friends. They give us delicious organic eggs, and we thank you for it with fresh fruit and vegetables, grains and lots of exercise. And if they stop to lay some point, they will of course continue through fed until they die a natural death. Marion and I would never come as vegetarians on the idea to kill a chicken and eat. Millions of chickens (and, unfortunately, a lot of other animals) are tormented daily by humans. Unfortunately I can not save them all, but at least I want some of them make life as comfortable as possible - as a small compensation for the millions of suffering inflicted conspecifics is. And this attitude I'm way not just since I live in the world of women, but they had already in my previous life. But by the hormones I am now become even more sensitive and compassionate, and such death makes me seriously sad.
tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment