Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How Soon Do Cramps Start Before Period

Even the woman: Inka is a cosmetic tinkering with the corners of drawers

Inca with her small chest of drawers in piggy pink
It is hard to believe what has accumulated in my bathroom lately so it all: Make-up , Loose Powder, rouge powder, eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, nail polish, perfume, eyeliner, mascara, Day and night cream, anti-aging cream, hand cream, eye cream, face lotion and much more - all of course in at least five copies. Oh, and then there are also brushes, tweezers, nail files, applicators, cotton balls and paper tissues. All the stuff is spread out beautifully hand on top of the washing machine. A small box with fashion jewelry, Hair Removal and my hormone preparations also find place, but more is not possible. So I have to create an urgent order.
I had first considered to purchase baskets of various sizes and stow the cosmetic products in it. Then I stumbled the other day but in the attic a dusty mini-chest with six drawers. Just what I need, I told myself that Ikea was part down to the floor and dusted it once thoroughly. Now you just need a little color!
"What would a better cosmetic chest of playful T-Girls passs as a Little Pink Pig?" I asked my little pink plush pig that feels between all the cosmetics on the washing machine seems sauwohl. I also wanted for years even paint some furniture in pink. Rosa I have fond memories of fact: Many years ago, Marion and I were riding a motorcycle in Sweden. It rained in torrents, and we froze horribly. was not at camp to think. On a lonely, somewhat in the aging camping in Värmland, right on the river Klarälven, we rented a tiny cabin with a bunk bed, table, two chairs, and - most importantly - an electric heater. All the furniture was painted pink. We felt like a doll's house and somehow even in paradise. Through the windows we saw the rain down rain, and deposited on the inside coat hook our wet clothes in the heat of Heizofens.Wir it was nice and warm and slept wonderfully. Since that night, hut I love pink.
Such was the mini-chest originally from.
When we were on Monday in Celle, I have the same concern at the hardware store a can of pink paint. After two coats the foam roller with the dresser now looks really sweet. The drawers with the engaging grooves for the fingers have turned, and instead I would rather be screwed some big blue buttons that I had lying around. Two of the top drawers have knobs get stattt hands. They look not only funny but also very handy, but in the evening I leave my rings, earrings and chains on it. One of the top three drawers I have covered with foam, so the jewelry is soft and when you open the drawer no scratches gets.
After everything is stored, moved into my stuffed pig on top of the bureau's new regular place.
tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment