Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Find A 3 Digit Combo

a chicken finger food à la Inka Inka

Inca touches upon the donut batter.
At the birthday celebration of my father this evening there will be finger food. Since I wanted to leave to prepare not only my mother and my sister, I've considered even on the fly, something I will for savory finger food buffet Donuts contribute.
Originally, this American fat biscuits a pretty sweet affair. As we, with the exception of dark chocolate precious, sweet Essse nothing more was our Donut Maker, whom we had once bought for a few Euros at Lidl, long unused around in the closet. Today I wake him spontaneously, because these mini donuts from the Donut Maker're - enjoyed with an herb cheese dip - in fact the perfect finger food, if they are prepared for not sweet, but spicy.
Since I have not found vernümftigen recipes for savory donuts, I simply modified a sweet recipe and add your own ingredients.
ingredients for the donut dough
Here is the list of ingredients:
300 g wheat flour,
50 g oatmeal,
1 teaspoon salt,
3 organic eggs,
300 ml organic whole milk,
50 ml vegetable oil, 1 packet
baking powder, 1 tablespoon freeze-dried
salad herbs (parsley, shallots, onions, peppers, chives, garlic). Of course you can also take fresh herbs.
stirring in a mixing bowl with a hand mixer I all ingredients to a creamy batter. As the oatmeal when swelling liquid suck, you have to baking in between maybe even add a splash of milk.
The Donut Maker in action
The Donut Maker does have a non-stick coating, so that the surfaces should be lubricated not really, but I do it anyway, the taste and the color due. This I dip a pastry brush in a little vegetable oil and brush the surface indentations in the jaw slightly. Without oil, the donuts are indeed lower in calories, but also look rather pale and taste not so good.
Now I give with a sauce spoon a dollop of batter into each mold. Per pass in three minutes I produce seven mini-donuts. The dough is sufficient for seven rounds, so you have at the end 49 mini-donuts on the plate. Including all preparations will take to bake a total of not more than half an hour. When you order, Dip either finished herb cheese, which you can mix with a little milk, resulting in a creamier consistency is obtained. Sour Cream is also suitable as a dip.
49 delicious, spicy mini-donuts
If you own a donut maker and all the ingredients in the house you are, your always well prepared when night time come as a surprise guest, which you still want to provide a tasty snack. The donuts taste best freshly cooked, of course. The next day, they will quickly tough. But taste the parts so well that should remain in control of anything. Enjoy your meal and see you tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment