Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Phenix Ski Jackets Overpriced

way: Oval nails are more practical

Incas fingers are now free of corners and edges
morning it is exactly four weeks ago to model that I'm in a nail salon was in Hanover professional Gelnägel . let I should have let the nails make up after three weeks, but I'm only now been added. In the three weeks are the natural nails and have grown about five millimeters while the artificial Gel pad "taken" so that the nail bed is a gap, it was now closed. Sorry, had already pulled some of the gel nails air and therefore had to be sanded off completely, which amounted to a Neumodelage and is also reflected in the price accordingly (35 €). On this occasion I have the same reconstruction can do with acrylic instead of gel. Should hold even be harder and longer. The white French tips could stay at the nail tip. But I decided to let her hone oval. In the straight version they saw me was a bit too wide, especially on the thumb. It also proved impractical in everyday life as something, as the corners of the nails in some delicate Work simply in the way. When slicing a package I had even one day scratched accidentally with scissors the left thumb nail.
The oval nails them only look may not be as hip as the straight, but they are definitely more practical, and the risk of accidentally damaging it, is much smaller.
However, I ask myself seriously if I'm not even down a nail studio standard. There is no acrylic starter set it in the online shop German Dream Nails currently already for 40 €. When I look at the acrylic nails on the other hand try to fill every three weeks in the nail salon, it cost a total of 500 € per year.
tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment