Thursday, March 3, 2011

Words For A Super Bowl Invitation

still life -


/ / /
necessarily

I a still life

am sometimes one thinks at midday, the day is gone.
in the best case, you then have the morning decided again to lie down to sleep through disastrous to the whole.

all I taste is a stabbing pain in my throat.

I wonder what I feel I probably feel nothing ...
it was sixteen years ago, it was neunzehnfünfundneunzig, I was five years old.
I had my finger on the lips, everything went down, the eyelids were burning.
is your home for you tight when you brag to the last? is your home to hold me tight when you brag to?
...

mama is often very sad, she takes something deep red (a nice red) glasses do not like the look from which I drink milk, or water. red lips, wine red. mama likes wine.
minuschka sweeps around my feet, mama is often at his service, which is sometimes on the floor and crying. I never know then what should I do before or after is often mamas new friends there, then she laughs, still looks very sad that sees her new boyfriend does not. sometimes sleeps a mama when her new boyfriend is still there, I will not call him papa do not, uncle, his name is c.
if mama is sleeping and there is c I feel strange, he looked at me, then away. He reminds me of a man on a poster that hangs in the living room mama - a grunge princess with long hair - or a forester, he could be both.
he had a white undershirt and jeans on, mama was on the floor, half on the taped, old carpet, the wine glass in hand. c on the sofa, he leaned forward and took a dark green bottle "do you like?" he asked. I stood in the doorway, in my dress, which was white with a teddy in the poor - minuschka touched my toes before. I looked scared, c said I should come little closer, he pointed to the seat next to him on the sofa ... the bottom cut dress, it was not all white, even the teddy, I looked down at me on my toes , watching mama, looking to c, and sat down.
I got a glass of red juice tasted disgusting way - red lips, wine red, but I'm pale pink - c laughed as he sprayed me in the nose, I burst out disgusting, my dress was stained, c's hands were rough, his hair.
me he had fallen to the shot put, was the teddy to the ground, lay next to mama, c she nudged her foot, she gave a strange loud of not waking up. "Mama sleeps so much ..." I said. c said "yes", his right hand rested heavily on my shoulder tenderly touched his left my blond hair, about my cheeks burning, my conclusions about bein ...
I wanted to go to bed.
c dared too much and I am too little.

0 comments:

Post a Comment