Tuesday, March 1, 2011

How To Add Internal Usb C

Inka enjoying the evening sun

Inca blinking into the sun.
The March has begun, and outside it smells like spring already. The sun has already properly power and makes the snow melt and the melt water splash. Oops! slipped with a loud roar, a snow avalanche off the roof. She almost buried among the cats are perched on a garden table outside the kitchen window and wait for the food distribution. But before I feed the little beasts, I'm still a little walk across the yard, up the hill to the horse pastures, are still holding in her white blanket hibernation. Up there is a huge old oak tree whose trunk forks at table height in four separate tribes - almost perfect conditions for a tree house. Maybe I should actually build one once, but I will not hurt the oak, too. The golden light of the setting sun makes this already beautiful tree even more magnificent, even more majestic look. The heavily furrowed bark, in which emerging with a bit of fantasy landscapes with high mountains and deep valleys, is very warm. I lean back against the tree, close my eyes and start dreaming ...
I dream of warm summer evenings, from chirping crickets and a delicious salad of tomatoes, feta cheese and black olives and a crusty ciabatta bread. There is nothing better than to unpack the evening at our table under the birch trees, just off the blocks bordered with stone fireplace, a picnic basket. In such an atmosphere, the food tastes the same again as well.
But now it's much too cold to it, and at night it freezes too. But the days of winter are numbered, and in three weeks, we have officially recognized at last spring. Then, finally, the thick winter clothes are mothballed and held in the thick fleece jacket I slip into my new short-sleeved, knee-length green dress in the safari look with continuous Snap placket front, tie belt and two paper bags that I've bought yesterday in a burst of sunshine-induced elation. And alas, spring does not back down then!
So now I have to feed the cats but very fast. The drums have the window.
tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment