Friday, March 4, 2011

Tracey Adams On Motorcycle

to find inspirations spring cleaning makes

on in the fight against the filth!
"Oh dear, your poor!" Thus began the mail that sent me my sister Christina today in response to my blog post yesterday .
"Since you have so spring are under-supplied, I thought, I'll send some spring time greetings from the southern Republic. ... Indeed, we once again 15 degrees and sun. "
sun we had today, here in the north of the republic. But 15 degrees? I flitze quick trip out and look again thermometer. This shows measly 3 degrees. Quick hot new items in the oven!
If that does not soon becomes warmer, I will still depressed. I needs to urgently address! How good that I recently accidentally found while rummaging in an online magazine, a remedy for the winter blues. Under the heading "spring cleaning makes you happy" I found the following Note: "wipe, rinse clean, - who with the housework gets really sweat fought so well depression and stress. " Prima! Then I'll make time to work at once. First, the cobwebs fought on the kitchen ceiling, and then it's the dust bunnies in the neck, in the bedroom under the bed nest seem to have. When I blink you fill up the SpĆ¼leimers through the kitchen window at the sun, I have to say unfortunately that the view through the window even once was better. After washing windows, I will also wipe the floors in the kitchen and living room. Good thing I at least the dust the bookshelves spared. The fact I have just recently made it.
Inca provides clear visibility.
If, like us, dogs have to have to do all day appears to be nothing better than to lose hair, and in addition rather constantly from one to two ovens in operation has to stir up powerful dust, you should really Every week make-cleaning. But to me, my time is too good, so I usually limit myself to what is necessary, especially as it is in an old farmhouse in the country will never get as clean as in a flat in the city. Permanently with one dirt in from outside and through the cracks under the doors and whistling of the wind blowing sand into the house.
The well known phenomenon of spring cleaning is still the way from the days of a heated apartments and houses with open fires and coal stoves. During the heating season camped everywhere from soot and dust, which is then moved in the spring to the body, if it was not necessary to heat the ovens. Today, in the era of central heating, the spring cleaning is no longer really necessary, but most housewives strip is still at the first rays of spring sunshine almost automatically the rubber gloves on and grab absolutely determined to mop, feather dusters and microfiber cloth. Biologists suspect that in the spring also to the people a kind of nesting instinct uses, which helps that his home would have neat and clean. This knowledge also makes the cleaning industry advantage, which starts in March each year along with the supermarket and drugstore chains, a major offensive. Even Kaffer Austria Tchibo jumping on this train. And actually get in this time proven sales for cleaning force.
I succumb to the lure of happiness is not the detergent industry. With the environmentally friendly Frog neutral detergent for most cleaning jobs I am well equipped. And I still have a stubborn dirt Steam cleaner.
So, enough said! Now I have to keep clean.
tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment