Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ewcm Daysbefore Period

are crazy Swedes!

"The season opens," says Ikea. Inca has since, however
so their doubts, but tests before the new garden furniture.
It was cold in the night up here with us in northern Germany. Minus four degrees the thermometer. This morning the snow was frozen so hard that the sun did not make him melt away further. My Tuesday here voiced optimism that finally begins the spring, has suffered a severe setback. Two days ago it looked as if the snowdrops in the courtyard at any moment begin to bloom. But now they remain in frozen rigidity.
Marion, straight from work come home, look through the stack of mail, while I take care of around the dinner.
"You, whom here I do not even know yet."
Marion waves a Ikea brochure.
"If the last year? What's he doing it in the stack of mail?"
"No, he is today."
"This can not be!"
"But is this way."
Marion shakes his head: "The spin, the Swedes!"
Although I am an avowed Schwedenfan (sounds pretty masculine, but a feminine form of fan - maybe Fannin - there probably are not, right?), I must agree with her this time, for once . shows the cover of the prospectus two deck chairs on a roof terrace. In under two inches high cursive letters: "last summer". I look precaution times in the calendar: No, I do not tell me was wrong. We actually only the 3rd March. I
to browse through it. read on page 2 I: "The season is open, the sun is shining, the birds are singing - high time to get fresh air again extensively While chatting under a sunshade, when dozing under the apple tree, or when gardening in the open!.."
Very funny! I did not think that the Swedes have so much humor. But we're already some of them lived. The brochure with the headline "Finally Spring" was indeed already in the dead of winter. If a certain logic behind it, we would have the beginning of April the prospectus titled "last fall" from the Mailbox have. And in May is probably the saving message "At last Christmas" . Then it can show the whole Ikea supermarkets really sleep. The are so sleepy that they vacate until August the dominoes, biscuits and gingerbread hearts on the shelves.
tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment