Friday, January 14, 2011

Portable Indoor Camping Shower

Holey Youtube

I'm not so often go on Youtube ... and probably will not be in the future. Have you lately because once clicked around. Felt like every other video welcomes one with the message "This video contains content from" some stupid fuck. "It is not available in your country." Gorgeous ... the "some stupid fuck" just replace with any media conglomerate. I wanted my other videos to Mine Craft See, that is certainly not a robbery and murder copied movies or music videos.

The only good thing is that I so finally get my black list of companies fully, which I never wanted to put money in your throat ... Sony Music - check, Universal - check, BMG - check ... Here come some more intended, depending on how long I could stand there on Youtube.

Update: The site was very helpful ... Youtube proxy

0 comments:

Post a Comment